Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I recently changed internet provider and cannot access my saved

Customer Question

I recently changed internet provider and cannot access my saved books or download new purchases. I cannot find my password. What can I do to fix this? - Jonathan
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you having problems with your Wireless Internet Password ***** with your Kindle/Amazon account password?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
apparently both
If you are not connected to the wireless signal, the account password ***** fail. Once we get you reconnected wirelessly, it will fix the other issue. May I ask for the brand and model name of the wireless router or modem that you are attempting to connect to?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That is the name of your Internet service provider. Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 34 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)