Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I cannot get my wifi to turn on. I have shut my Kindle off

Customer Question

I cannot get my wifi to turn on. I have shut my Kindle off for several hours and it still will not let me turn on my wifi. if I reset everything o the factory settings, will I lose all of my gaming data and everything else or will it be retained in the cloud?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use wifi.Let me know the results pleaseThank you