Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Do you have any similar steps iRola DX758 Pro tablet?

Customer Question

Do you have any similar steps for the iRola DX758 Pro tablet? It does not have a Home button.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If you got the Factory Reset & Data Wipe (or, Data Wipe & Factory Reset) option, then you don't need to worry - you did get the buttons on the tablet held down right. But, if it still presents the same symptoms of just staying at the splash screen logo for iRola, then your tablet unfortunately has an indubitable hardware problem in need of a trip to the repair shop (or being sent to iRola themselves, perhaps...). The question at this point is: How old (or new) is your iRola tablet?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We just received it Thursday, charged it overnight and configured it for use Friday, then used it further Saturday before shutting it down to charge when we woke up to this problem.
Then it is defective-from-store, if not defective-from-maker, so first try contacting the store or vendor for a return-exchange for another, similar or equivalent, tablet in good working condition. Do his ASAP, since the return-exchange period is generally short, sometimes ending as little as 7 days after the purchase. (If that fails, there is still the maker's warranty to fall back upon. But check the vendor or store's return policies first - that works much faster, if it hasn't already expired.)