Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I have a Sony Experia tablet. Recently when I connect to a

Customer Question

I have a Sony Experia tablet. Recently when I connect to a fox news page and move it to desk top the url changes from a to The changed page is totally magnified and the entire format of the news is changed. If I check the box to save it to desktop, the url goes back to the former with the and the page is back in focus. This is recent as I have always been able to access this page without an issue of this type. I don't get it on any other website. Also, I have an earlier sony tablet version and it does not have this issue at all with the fox news link.
Thank you,
Rita ***
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I never received an email with a change for my forgotten password. Please cancel my 5$ deposit. If I do not get confirmation of this cancellation I will assume it is a hoax. If not a hoax, your system is screwed up because you indicated you will forward information to me for changing my forgotten password ***** you did not.Rita Rupp
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, The is the mobile version of the website. Are you looking to keep the full version instead of the mobile?