Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

My RCA 7 Voyager II tablet only shows a screen after

Customer Question

My RCA 7 Voyager II tablet only shows a white screen after charging when I turn it on. What do I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 6 months ago.

Try this please>

Power the device down completely, and then hold both the volume up button and the power button until the RCA logo appears on the screen. When the screen changes to the Android bot on his back, press and hold the power button and then press volume up once more. At this point, the Android System Recovery screen appears, with a list of options. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu and make selections accordingly.

To reset the device, scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the power button. Confirm the selection by scrolling down through several "no" entries until the word "yes" is visible. Highlight "yes" and press the power button. The process takes between 1 and 10 minutes, but once it finishes, it powers up again and shows the "Welcome" screen. This is a sign of a successful reset.