Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My current LG 4 mobile doesn't work with the existing

Customer Question

My current LG 4 mobile doesn't work with the existing original existing battery. (
I bought it late around Sep 2014) The laws in Australia override any re-assurance that your resellers may have implied - haven't checked.) Read the following if only out LG’s self interest in keeping existing customers and not have them move to not move courtesy because it is now Thursday East coast 10:00pm 31/03/2016 after spending an hour so that you can go to bed and have some sort of response before tomorrow.
First tell me how to bypass the knock code on the old LG3 so that I can use what you offer before Monday (AU time zone); when I can somewhere close by to collect a free of charge battery, maybe even a free LG5…keep reading as this is an opportunity to keep any customer base you already. Have here
(Who knows what will happen in the next two weeks. Maybe Europe will be in deep, deep trouble because of the ISIS terrorists arriving in Europe where they access to any country as well as Belgium via false passports. The PM of Australia said this for all the to be aware that more two abut than a harsh
BTW my name is***** - to verify please also reply by email,***@******.*** and BTW one of my two brothers has recently made a profit from his company and has only now enjoys the fact that he still lives in San Francisco and is enjoying the life the leads only because he cares so much about his daughter hat was employing up 100 people. In Australia we consider that a large company – I know it’s worth a free LG5 at this moment to make me happy as well as fixing my existing LG3 and LG4 which my two sons can use free of charge because I can’t say what future is likely will go to both my two sons who are 27 and years old.
Email me at least as within the next few minutes, otherwise I may not be so kind next time I get back to you. Think carefully if you need any more info as I have spent 2 hrs when I have just arrived.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will try to do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

Though your question is somewhat a mix of many concerns, that I can see, it nonetheless has some answers:

1. you have reached, not LG, unfortunately.

2. if you have an LG phone in which the battery has failed, then either

- if within warranty, the phone and battery may be taken to an LG shop and repairs under warranty (probably free-of-charge) may be made there (provided you have proof-of-purchase-date e.g. a sales slip for the phone.)

3. if there is some offer regarding a free phone, I do not know of one.

4. I know of no 'knock code' for LG3, I regret to say.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)