Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I tried to make my vivofit bracelet work I used the UBS Ant

Customer Question

I tried to make my vivofit bracelet work I used the UBS Ant Stick with my computer I folled what it said to do but it did'nt work. What did I do wrong?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Can you please elaborate further on the problem as to what it does and does not do?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I guess I want to cancel my guestion because I have nothing else to give you. I am suppose to connect my vivofit my braclet '"pair" it with my computer and it won't do it.I will you later I think your phone number is ***** 74 is that correct?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cancel my credit card I will call you later I have to leave now. I have no more time left and no money to give you.
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

I am not sure on that phone number, if you are looking for Garmin customer support:

Monday–Thursday: 8 AM–6 PM, Friday 8 AM–5 PM Central Time (closed holidays)

U.S.:(###) ###-####br />U.S. toll-free: 1-***-***-****
Canada: 1-***-***-****

I'll go ahead and notify support of you wanting the question closed and canceled. If you need any further assistance please just let us know and I'll be glad to help you.