JKalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.

We have two Kindle fire all of a sudden neither cannot

Customer Question

We have two Kindle fire all of a sudden neither cannot obtain IP address. We have wi -fi. The computers, phones, laptops, are all just fine it's just the two kindle fires that are affected. What do I do? They have been rebooted and Wi-Fi re entered and!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JKalman replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Try rebooting your wireless router or modem by disconnecting the power for about 30 seconds and then reconnecting. It will take a couple of minutes to initialize, during which it will rebuild the router tables. It will also reset the radio frequency generator, and this tends to improve the signal strength and quality. Please let me know if this solves your problem.