JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

My phone is stuck on 360 security, wont let me do anything,

Customer Question

my phone is stuck on 360 security, wont let me do anything, how do I remove it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 8 months ago.

Hello Bev.

I am sorry to hear that your phone is acting up. Here is what you have to do:

(1) Hold down the power button until a menu appears. Select the "Power Off" option and the phone will shut down. If a menu does not appear, continue holding down the power button until the phone shuts off. If that does not work either, remove the battery from the phone.

(2) Wait about 2 minutes and then turn the phone back on. (If you removed the battery, put it back in after 2 minutes.)

(3) To prevent 360 Security from giving you problems in the future, uninstall it. To do so, click on the Settings icon, go to Apps, and locate the 360 Security app. Tap on it and select Force Stop and click "Yes" on the message that pops up. Once that button greys out, click on Uninstall and follow the prompts.

If you were satisfied with the assistance that I provided to you, please remember to give my answer a Positive rating by clicking on the 3, 4, or 5 stars icons at the top, then click on Submit so I can get paid for my time helping you. Have a wonderful day.