Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have an CEo7ooo Kindle. My wife bought in May of 2015. I

Customer Question

I have an CEo7ooo Kindle. My wife bought for me in May of 2015. I have enjoyed using it until now . The Kindle will not hold a charge. You have a one year warranty on the kindle. I would like to get one that will hold the charge.
You charge it then when not in use overnight it is half charged then turn it on and you 40 minutes of use before the battery dies.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and tell me please how it now operates.

Let me know the results please

Thank you