Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I forgot my screen pin on my blu studio x plus. I have IEMI

Customer Question

I forgot my screen pin on my blu studio x plus. I have IEMI info and email for the phone but I don't know my email password *****
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Even though I know this will probably annoy you and result in me getting a bad rating... the ONLY way to remove the pin is to reset the phone, which results in the data being removed from it. Its the whole point to the Pin, its there to protect the data. If you could bypass it, then there would be no point to the pin.

If you wish as a small amount of customers do, you can rate me bad, get upset by my message and spend a lot of time trying to get around it, but you will only end up with the realisation you have to reset the Note, it is the only way.

Then when you have concluded this yourself, this is the process you do.

At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.

When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
Then press Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.

When the Android Robot appears on the screen, hold down the Power button.
Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press together Menu + Back key for confirmation.
Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu + Back button to select.
To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".

The device will restart.

You can then set it up again.

I then advise you install the app Dropbox on your phone as this will then backup your photos, films and files online so you can avoid losing this in the future.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you