JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.

My mobile phone is stuck in emergency contacts

Customer Question

my mobile phone is stuck in emergency contacts
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 7 months ago.

Hello and good evening to you.

I have seen quite a number of similar cases in the past. Do not panic though because it is easy to get your phone back into proper working condition.

Hold down the power button to shut off the phone. A menu should appear with "Power Off" and "Reboot" as two of the options. Select "Power Off". If the menu does not appear, simply hold down the power button until the phone shuts off. Wait for about 2 minutes and then press the power button to turn your phone on again. You should now be able to use your phone.

If trying to shut off your phone with the power button does not work, remove the battery from the back of the phone for two minutes and then put it back in. Press the power button to turn the phone on. It should operate normally now.

Hello Craig.

I am just checking to see if you are now able to use your phone.

Please click 3 to 5 stars located at the top or bottom of the page to give me a positive rating so that I can get paid for assisting you.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.