Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

I have downloadedthe Kindle upgradefor my Android tablet &

Customer Question

I have downloadedthe Kindle upgradefor my Android tablet & my android S martphone, will I be able to transfer any if not all of the publications in my Library of books that I have purchased over the yearsfrom Amazon into those android devices? or must I do something else? Regards Roy
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there Roy and welcome

Yes, all books you have purchase on the Kindle will be available on any of the devices you install the Kindle App on., so the Smartphone and Tablet, once you register the Kindle App with your Amazon Registration details that you used on the Kindle, you will be able to view all your books.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you