Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

In the last week I have purchased 4 books, they are not

Customer Question

In the last week I have purchased 4 books , they are not showing up on my Kindle or I-Pad . Checked and did purchase .....where are they ........ Help
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see your newly purchased books at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

Also, was there any change recently to your payment / credit / debit card?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are there !

Great. At that website:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, select the Action option / icon in front of each new book you want, then click on option Deliver, then select the iPad and Kindle devices, then click on Deliver

, then check.

- If that does not work, press and hold the Power on / off button on the Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and go to the wi-fi / wireless setting on the kindle and make sure it is connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name, and check.

- If needed, on the iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi on the iPad, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name and check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There has been no change with any of my cards !

Thank you. Please sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could not find the Action Option/icon in front of each new book ! I think I'm going crazy , I've been at this for four days !

Sorry, when you sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, what do you see in front of each book at the book list there?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have my kindle .......I-Pad .....which is Apple and I have I phone 5-S
There is two boxes one says delete and one says Delete. There is a box that says Deliver , all boxes are faded out so does nothing when I click on a book or the Deliver box !

If you tap on a box in front of a new book, then select the Deliver option, then what happens? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The same thing , won't take any of my clicks .

Did you try that Amazon website on the iPad or iPhone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kindle and I-Pad

How about tapping on the 3-dot button in front of each new book?

- On my iPhone, I'm able to check the boxes and deliver. Can you please go to that website on your iPhone, or go the shorter website below on your iPhone:

www.amazon.com/myk

, then sign in your Amazon account

, then see if you can check the box or select the 3-dot button, and deliver.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm sorry. I do live online support. If you have a Windows or Mac computer, I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.

Solution #1:

- On the phone and/or ipad tablet (try both as needed), when you go to the website below:

www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted

, then it should let you check / select the book you want and deliver, then select the kindle and ipad devices.

- Please click on the website below for illustrations:

http://i.imgur.com/yDv2UZ1.jpg

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, on the iPad, tap and hold on the Kindle app icon until all the app icons begin to shake, then tap on the x icon inside the Kindle app and delete the kindle app for now

, then open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app, then sign in your Amazon account, and check check.

- If needed, on the Kindle ereader device, go to menu / settings / device / account / registration, then deregister it, then register / sign in with your Amazon account, and check. And/or look for the option Restore to factory defaults on the kindle, and reset it, and check.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet, I have done everything you said.......over and over ! Still can't get access. :(
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now my kindle ion has dissapeard on my I-pad so I have no books!

I'm sorry. On your iPad, open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app, then you will get the Kindle app icon again, then what happens when you open the Kindle app?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kindle-read-books-ebooks-magazines/id302584613?mt=8