I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see your newly purchased books at the Amazon website below:
Also, was there any change recently to your payment / credit / debit card?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Great. At that website:
, select the Action option / icon in front of each new book you want, then click on option Deliver, then select the iPad and Kindle devices, then click on Deliver
, then check.
- If that does not work, press and hold the Power on / off button on the Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and go to the wi-fi / wireless setting on the kindle and make sure it is connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name, and check.
- If needed, on the iPad, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi on the iPad, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name and check.
Thank you. Please sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:
Sorry, when you sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:
, what do you see in front of each book at the book list there?
Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you tap on a box in front of a new book, then select the Deliver option, then what happens? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Did you try that Amazon website on the iPad or iPhone?
How about tapping on the 3-dot button in front of each new book?
- On my iPhone, I'm able to check the boxes and deliver. Can you please go to that website on your iPhone, or go the shorter website below on your iPhone:
, then sign in your Amazon account
, then see if you can check the box or select the 3-dot button, and deliver.
I'm sorry. I do live online support. If you have a Windows or Mac computer, I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.
- On the phone and/or ipad tablet (try both as needed), when you go to the website below:
, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted
, then it should let you check / select the book you want and deliver, then select the kindle and ipad devices.
- Please click on the website below for illustrations:
- If that does not work, on the iPad, tap and hold on the Kindle app icon until all the app icons begin to shake, then tap on the x icon inside the Kindle app and delete the kindle app for now
, then open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app, then sign in your Amazon account, and check check.
- If needed, on the Kindle ereader device, go to menu / settings / device / account / registration, then deregister it, then register / sign in with your Amazon account, and check. And/or look for the option Restore to factory defaults on the kindle, and reset it, and check.
I'm sorry. On your iPad, open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app, then you will get the Kindle app icon again, then what happens when you open the Kindle app?