Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I purchased audiobooks in Audible/Amazon and they went to my

Customer Question

I purchased audiobooks in Audible/Amazon and they went to my telephone not my kindle. I tried to switch it my kindle and it did not accept it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. You will need to go online and transfer the audiobooks to the correct device (Kindle).

Please, follow the instructions below to transfer the books to the other Kindle:
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage Your Content and Devices
- Locate the Book that you wish to transfer. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that you wish to transfer.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.