Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer

My phone did a factory restore and i lost all contacts and

Customer Question

My phone did a factory restore and i lost all contacts and ESPECIALLY photos. They werent backed up. HELP!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

First please stop using your phone, because every time you add a new file may mean that the picture of a deleted file is taken. In other words, there is no coming back when the data are overwritten.

Then please use Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, following this procedure ===> <=== Click Here

Remember that this won't work if you have taken a lot of pictures again, or downloaded a lot of data. Charge the battery fully, then remove the external memory and follow the steps.

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!