Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I forgot my password 3rd kindle

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** my 3rd kindle
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 8 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you don't remember the passcode/password, you have to reset your Kindle to factory settings. Unfortunately that is your only way to access your Kindle.

Resetting will erase everything from it, you can re-register it with the same Amazon account you used on it to redownload your books without paying again.

Enter the incorrect password ***** multiple times and it will ask you to reset it. If not, enter any of the passwords below to reset;

###-##-####/p>###-##-####/p>

After resetting the kindle, you can redownload all your books to it using the same account you used to purchase them.

If you don't remember the password ***** your Amazon account, then you can reset it from here --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.