Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I need to update my kindle today. I have been unable to

Customer Question

I need to update my kindle today. I have been unable to connect, keep getting the message to try again and nothing works.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. You can update also by connecting the kindle to your computer. Please click on the blue link for update information and downloads, then chose your device form the list for instructions.>>>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200529680

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!