Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.

I followed instructions to update my kindle as instructed in

Customer Question

I followed instructions to update my kindle as instructed in a recent e-mail from Amazon. I made sure it is wireless then hit menu and then Sync and update. A message comes back on the top saying "no new items found". According to me e-mail it will be practically unusable if the critical update has not been done by tomorrow. What do I do. I wanted on the phone for technical help for 35 min on hold.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Your kindle may be already updated. To check, please click on the Amazon website below:

, then there, select your kindle model, and follow the instructions there to check if your kindle has the latest software version

; if no, then follow the instructions there in order to update your kindle (automatically and/or manually.)

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.