Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

My Samsung galaxy tablet model sm-t355y is asking

Customer Question

my Samsung galaxy tablet model sm-t355y is asking for a password.Iwas setting up a email address then put it down and when I returned it was asking for a password ***** I just received it from Telsta///
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new tablet or was it working fine previously?

Is it asking for the tablet device login password? Or is it email password? etc.?

Is it okay to reset the tablet fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following:

1. Power the device off by holding the Power button, then select option Power Off, and confirm yes.
    ; (Or press and hold power button for about 15 seconds.)
  2. Press and hold at the same time the 3 buttons: Volume Up, Home, and Power until the Samsung / android logo / Android recovery menu appears, then release.
  3. Use the Volume Down button to highlight the option wipe data/factory Reset then press the Power button.
  4. Use the Volume Down button to highlight the option Yes... then press the Power button.
  5. Wait a bit for it to reset.
  6. Press the Power button to select option Reboot system now.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.