Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

Baught an archos 7 home tablet series 6 version, when it

Customer Question

Baught an archos 7 home tablet series 6 version , when it came it had previous owner security code and needs to reset it tried every thing including different codes from archos itself please its a great product ,is there any way that I can this product working as new especiallt with such a huge hard drive space
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. A hard reset will restore the settings to factory, so it will be just like you got it out of the box. Turn the power off. Hold the volume + and power buttons until you see the startup logo. Release the power button, but keep the volume + button held down until the recovery screen shows with the green android. Use the volume buttons to scroll down to WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET, then press the power button to select it. Choose YES, and press the power button to start the hard reset. The reset will start, and you should be good to go.