Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I have a Nexus Android 10 that I bought 3 yrs or so ago, It

Customer Question

Hi :) I have a Nexus Android 10 that I bought 3 yrs or so ago, It will now not let me open or go on line at all, and a "Manta" install comes up to install, which I have ignored. I can't get it to open at all. Please advise
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

Follow these steps please.

If your tablet is on, turn it off.

1. Press and hold the Volume Down andVolume Up buttons. Then, while holding the volume buttons, press and hold thePower button until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
  2. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery mode."
  3. Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation point and the words "No command."
  4. While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Upbutton once.
  5. Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Wipe data/factory reset," and then press the Power button to select it.
  6. Press the Volume Down button 7 times to highlight "Yes - erase all user data," and then press the Power button to select it.
  7. After the reset is complete, press the Power button to select the option to reboot your device.

When you're done, follow the steps to set up.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!