Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Have two kindles. both were working fine, now one won't

Customer Question

have two kindles. both were working fine, now one won't contact to the computer. Using Calibre for books do not get the "send to the device " box. I have rebooted the computer and tried to reboot the faulty Kindle about 5 times. The other Kindle works find.
Can if necessary order books from Amazon and get them. Any hope or does it mean a new Kindle.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,