Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I do not have a Kindle Fire, just a regular Kindle. So,

Customer Question

I do not have a Kindle Fire, just a regular Kindle. So, yesterday I was told it was updating my Kindle. I don't understand anything. Where is the Cloud and Device. Even the symbols are different. I can't find anything and do not know how to use what's there. Can someone please help me. Thanks.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your Kindle is updated to new software. If you don't like the new interface, you can change it back to original home screen without cancelling that update. Tap the Menu button i.e the 3 dots (or bars) at the top right of screen. Tap Settings. This will bring Settings.

In Settings, tap Device Options. Tap Personalize your Kindle. Tap Advanced Options. You will see Homescreen View option with a switch on right. Turn it off. That should do it.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know