Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I have a LG -38c PHONE I just had ADT Security System

Customer Question

I have a LG -38c PHONE I just had ADT Security System installed , can the ADT apt work on this phone if I get WIFI. What is the different services I can use whit the trac phone?o do I call I don't want face book twitteror any of that stuff maybe email
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Yes, the LG38c will work with the ADT app. You will need to be connected to wifi on the LG phone in order for the app to work. You can get email, yahoo,gmail and many others have an app that works on the LG38c, which is an Android phone. There are also many other Android apps that are available for the phone.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!