p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

Instructions a Kindle No.BooE150114472H1N

Customer Question

Instructions for loading a Kindle No.BooE150114472H1N
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Betty.

Kindles do not come with an instruction book.
There is an online user guide available that you can read though: http://amzn.to/1UaIqa6

For a basic overview though, most kindles are a touch screen, meaning you use your finger to touch the screen to make different selections.
As the first step you'll be prompted to set up the kindle, by linking it up to your home wifi network (this is required to configure the kindle) by choosing your wiif network name, and typing in the wifi password.

Then you'll need to register the kindle, by signing in to (or creating a new one) your amazon account, by entering your email address and your amazon password.

From there you'll set up a payment method (credit card) on the account, and can then start purchasing (and reading) books.

Let me know if you get stuck.