Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I cannot download my kindle list on my new tablet

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you want the books list, or the other information on your Kindle (if your Kindle is your former tablet or previous tablet that you want the information off of, you may not be able to transfer it over by simply registering it with Amazon.com as if it were a Kindle.

But you can try that approach if you like, if it fails owing to incompatibility, it won't harm anything at least, I don't think.

But what precisely do you want to transfer to your Verizon Ellipsis, and from precisely what (It seems, a Kindle, but what model? in case it matters)...? with that information, I can give you more specific and more likely-to-work instructions.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need to transfer my list of purchased snooks to this new tablet. I am having problems getting the email and password ***** work even though they work on Amazon

" I need to transfer my list of purchased snooks to this new tablet. "

Do you mean, list of purchased books ?

Can you log into Amazon.com on the new tablet ? be sure you haven't activated CapsLock by accident, and enter your username, and your password, very carefully and accurately.

That would be a first step with the process.