Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I have a huawei media pad that is now locked someone put a

Customer Question

I have a huawei media pad that is now locked someone put a lock on my front screen how do I unlock it myself please help me thank 6ou
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to factory reset the tablet to get it unlocked. That is your only way to get access back to it.

Try this. Turn off the tablet. Press and hold Power button and middle of volume buttons at same time and when you see logo, release Power but keep holding down middle part of volume button until it boot into Android recovery. Does it boot into Android recovery ( a menu with several options) ?