Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My Samsung Galaxy Active 6 phone when I plug it in a

Customer Question

My Samsung Galaxy Active 6 phone when I plug it in a computer it is notice by the computer, but when I click on it to open it is blank no files, no pictures, no movies, nothing . What is the problem
Thanks
Rusty Clement
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to unlock your phone then plug it to your computer, if the problem persists please download Samsung Kies an Connect your android phone to your computer , via usb cable.

Samsung Kies will then open automatically. If not, manually open it by double clicking the Samsung Kies icon on your desktop. You can now transfer photos and files from your computer to your phone and vice versa.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Has everything worked out, doyou still need help please?