Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do I delete a message that has not already been read?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you want to delete a text message without opening/reading it, then open Messages, tap and hold down that message and select Delete from the resulting menu. This will delete that entire conversation.

If you want to delete individual message in a thread, open Messages, open the conversation, tap and hold the message you want to delete and tap Delete message. Or tap the message you want to delete, tap the options (3 dots) and tap Delete message > Delete by selection. Select and delete.

If this is not what you are looking or if this doesn't work, please let me know by replying in here and I will continue to help you