info tech
info tech, Other
Experience:  E reader expert
18621325

I am just stuck with my Kindle. I 't know how I've had bit

Customer Question

I am just stuck with my Kindle. I don't know how long I've had bit at least a month, and I am lost with it. I can't even turn it on and with one click I have to mess with that for a while. I used to have another Kindle and I had no problems with it. Although I was able to get help online. I had a help button that I would push and someone would come online for me. They would take control of my Kindle and they would just solve the problem. Although I do not know if I paid for that service. I would like to know if there is a button to push and how to get to the settings.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  info tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Regards

Anthony