Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I am trying to see p my tablet, I purchases from HSN. I am

Customer Question

I am trying to see p my tablet, I purchases from HSN. I am attempting to install the Ultimate App Pack 8 Deluxe for ANDROID. CAN YOU HRLP?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Please use the following steps to download and install apps from the Ultimate App Pack - Android:

Step 1: Set your device to allow for free downloads

1. From the home screen, press the menu button and select Settings
  2. Select Applications
  3. Place a check in the box for Unknown Sources; this will allow for third party apps to install on your device
  4. Read and select OK in the Attention dialog box

Step 2: Download your free apps

1. Establish an internet connection
  2. Open the browser on your device
  3. Navigate to: www.avanquest.com/usa/android
  4. When prompted enter the Website Activation Code provided in your insert
  5. Click Next Step
  6. Click Download for each desired app

Step 3: Install your free apps

1. Slide down the notifications tray from the top and select the downloaded file you wish to install.
  2. Review the permissions, and select Install.
  3. You can select Open to use the app immediately or select Done to finish. The app can be located again later in the app drawer, which can be found from the home screen.

Note: If your notifications tray is empty, you will need to manually locate and open your device’s file manager application to complete the install, found in your device’s app drawer. If your device does not have a file manager application preloaded, a free version can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Market. Please use the following directions if the notifications tray is empty:

1. In your file manager app, navigate to your downloads folder. By default, this folder is located in the directory mnt\sdcard\download\
  2. Choose the downloaded file for the app you wish to install, and then select Install.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!