Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My new lgl22c phone won't ring in calls. I have done

Customer Question

my new lgl22c phone won't ring in for incoming calls. I have done everything I can think of. Can you help?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does the phone indicate anything on its screen, when a call comes inbound to your phone #?

If you did a factory reset, you realize that wipes the association with a phone #, and it won't ring until re-associated with it or any other phone # ?

It will have to be re-configured and/or activated for your phone service and number (and account too perhaps), after every factory reset and data wipe, before it will use that phone # *****

I'm not clear exactly what status the phone is in at present... you mention a PIN #... it may be another, more rarely needed type of #... tell me what the prompt for it says, exactly, please.