Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Ive tried to maney pattern attempts I think I have the right

Customer Question

hi eric ive tried to maney pattern attempts I think I have the right account but forgot the pass word what do I do?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Try resetting the Gmail password ***** here --> https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

If the phone is not accepting the password, then your only option is factory reset. Factory reset will delete everything from the phone and start it fresh. Unfortunately this is your only option if you are unable to unlock it with Google account. Let me know if Gmail doesn't work

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

If resetting the password *****'t work, please let me know by replying in here and I will send you instructions to reset it.

Expert:  Ashik replied 9 months ago.

To make sure, is this an old Galaxy S2 model ?