Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I was having a problem so I used the mayday button. The tech

Customer Question

I was having a problem so I used the mayday button. The tech said she'd do a full back up and restart. Everything is now gone and it started the restore at 20 minutes ago. I've got a bar showing it's downloading but that hasn't moved since the first little bit. Since I now have nothing on my kindle fire how do a restart a restore?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you