Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I cannot get Kindle to work. I used it until 18h00 last

Customer Question

I cannot get Kindle to work. I used it until 18h00 last night and suddenly it disconnected from everything. only saved books can be read. I have tried several times to connect but it rejects password/s How do I change password? obviously forgotten it( strange that) it will not connect to my router. My 1st Kindle is connected it is charging right now. I have recently done an update as requested by Amazon.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message when entering your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.