Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

On LG L38C I have added a 32gb sd card. But even then when I

Customer Question

On LG L38C I have added a 32gb sd card. But even then when I try to download an app I get an error message "Insufficient storage" How come
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In order to free up internal memory, you must manually move the current applications on the device to the SD card. I have typed the instructions for you to follow, below.

- Tap the All apps icon > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > In the downloaded applications tab, tap each application and do the following:
---> Tap the Move to SD card option.

Once that is all done, you will have a lot more empty space in the internal memory of the device.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get to the stage where I should see maage apps. There I am told I can uninstall updates.
and that is on only five apps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get to the MOve to sd card option
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P>S MY time on the computer is limited so pease bear with me!!

You can only move apps that were downloaded. On that page, tap the Downloaded tab. All the apps on that page should be able to move to the SD card. Try moving a few to the sd card and update me on your status. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I prefer chatting. It gve a chance to follow your instructions at my speed
I followed you initial instructions Clicking Apps>settings>apps>manage apps>. The only reference to "downloads" gives options" download screening" "or not" with four apps shown "gmail" "google play store"street view"voie search" and that is all I do not get a
downloaded applications tab"

After you click Manage Apps, look at the top of the cell phone screen. You don't see a Downloaded tab? You can only move apps to the SD card that you have installed.

After you click the Manage Apps item, you only see 4 things? (Gmail, Google Play, & Street view, and Voice search)

After you click Manage Apps, look at the top of the cell phone screen. You don't see a Downloaded tab? If not, click the All tab or another tab. You can only move apps to the SD card that you have installed.