Louie, Technician
Experience:  Hardware technician; board and component level.
13948492

I am new at the file system in my android tablet. I recently

Customer Question

I am new at the file system in my android tablet. I recently tried to transfer .doc, pdf, and open office files to the micro sd file on my tablet. I opened the file manager system on the tablet. Not all files except the pdf files transferred. And some word files transferred but did not open. I tried a different sd card and then only the pdf files transferred to the sd card. What did I do wrong. ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) is to format the new SD using the Android device itself > Settings / General / Storage / Format SD card

As Format would delete any and all contents of the card, ensure that the files are still available/stored in the phone itself and/or a backup exists.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I will try it and let you know if it works.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Yes please; post back results / observations of the above once tried.