Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  3yrs. experience with Android phone and tablets.
10156100

I have downloaded and read "All the Light We Cannot See" on

Customer Question

I have downloaded and read "All the Light We Cannot See" on my original kindle. I would like to reread it on my Android Tablet but cannot figure out how to do that and get back to the beginning of the book. Help!
Kirsten
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

On your tablet open the Google Play store and download the Kindle app. Once it is downloaded and installed open it and log into your Amazon account.

The Kindle app will display all of the books in your account in the cloud section. Tap on any book you want to add to the device and read. The book will download and you will then be able to read your book.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.