Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

What type or bran name use sim card programmer to use galaxy

Customer Question

What type or bran name use sim card programmer to use for samsung galaxy s5 sim card data?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask how I can be of assistance today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need to know what sim card reader programmer you plug into your pc will work on my samsung galaxy S5 phones sim card? I think I will also need separate software to download but need to know about the actual reader. Sim out of phone and plug it into something to get my contacts and stuff

You will need the two following items:

http://www.amazon.com/Insten-Cell-Phone-Reader-Backup/dp/B004I1IET6

http://www.amazon.com/MediaDevil-Simdevil-Adapter-Micro-Standard/dp/B00G26XWDI/ref=pd_bxgy_147_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0BEYVATDQ9VVMABT4EVK

With those items, you will be able to read any sim possible. For your phone, it will be a Micro SIM.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Hello again,

Is there anything else that I can help you with today? If we are all done for the day, please do not forget to rate my help on this page (either on the top with stars or on the bottom with faces).

Thank you,

***** *****