Joe-S
Joe-S, Systems Specialist
Experience:  Systems Administrator at Fortune 50 Company
68269981

Help I'm trying to purchase excel and having huge issues

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joe-S replied 9 months ago.

Hi Chris, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you.

.

Could you please elaborate on the problems you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have several Gmail accounts & I never know which Google account is attached to the credit card that actually works so when I go to tap in the passwords don't match the emails going mad I'm just trying to get the Excel app and a course in order to get that you have to pay into it and for some reason or another I can't get past the password ***** on the credit card part
Expert:  Joe-S replied 9 months ago.

I'm not certain how I can assist with that issue but I'll give you some pointers.

In order to retrieve or reset your Microsoft account password ***** would need to know which email address you used. When you use Microsoft live to install software, they would need to reference a good email address. And of course that is tied to your billing. You can reset your Microsoft Account here: https://account.live.com/password/reset but you would need to provide them a good email address for verification.

.

I suppose as a last resort you could create a new Microsoft account, but you would need to use a known working email account.

.

I hope that helps.

--Joe

Expert:  Joe-S replied 9 months ago.

Hi Chris,

I see you have neither "accepted" or rated my service. Was there something else you were needing? As long as this question remains open I do not get compensated for my time and effort. If I have answered your question, please take a moment to click on the stars above to rate my service (3 Stars or better). If you have any additional questions, please reply back so they can be addressed.

--Joe