Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab. shows "secure connection cannot be

Customer Question

Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab. shows "secure connection cannot be established" on website that was ok 2 weeks ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. In such cases, the Internet connection settings may be faulted or corrupt in some way. The way to fix this problem and any other problem is to do a simple reset of the device. Doing so will erase everything on the tablet and it will be in the same condition it was when you first purchased it.

Instructions for resetting your Samsung Galaxy device:

- From the home screen, tap Menu > Settings > Privacy.

- On that screen, tap Factory Data Reset and then tap Reset Phone (It's not a phone, but that is the menu option).

Once that is complete, you will be all set.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
if i wanted to erase everything in my tablet i could have done that without you! Thanks for the rip-off.

Hello again,

I am sorry for that. I am not trying to rip you off. If you follow my instructions, it will fix the problem. I understand that you don't want to reset the device. There are other options, but it may take a while to analyze the device and pinpoint the problem. Have you already tried resetting only the Internet Settings?

- Jason