Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Regarding my flip-up cell phone.......the display screen has

Customer Question

regarding my flip-up cell phone.......the display screen has gone blank (white)........it will NOT display anything at all from the time-of-day, the incoming phone number, or even when I am dialing outbound, it wil not display the numbers that I am dialing......help????
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on the phone for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

- If needed, remove the battery at the back of the phone for about one minute, then reinstall it and check.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the model of your Samsung flip phone.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how and where do I remove the battery?

Are you able to remove the back cover of the phone?

Can you please tell me the model of the phone? Please check if there is any label at the back of the phone.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I do live online support. Can I provide written instructions here?

Can you please check if there is any model located on the phone?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ican NOT remove the back cover of the phone......where do I find the model of this SAMSUNG?

I'm sorry. Do you see any label on the Samsung phone anywhere? If no, can you take a picture of the phone, and attach here, so I can check?

Also, how old is the phone? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i DO NOT HAVE another phone to take a picture of this one.......not sure exactly how old it is, I've had it for approx 2 yrs. or so

I'm sorry; I guess you do not have a camera. Can you please click on the website below for some images of Samsung flip phones, then let me know which one looks similar like yours:

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+flip+phone&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=939&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP-e7skojLAhUO1mMKHVGUDsAQ_AUIBygC

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
we are not going to get anywhere........can you please NOT charge my credit card?

I'm sorry, we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Did you click on the website link I've provided previously? Please let me know if you'd like to continue. I can also have an expert call you if you'd like to. Otherwise, we will cancel your deposit for you. If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thanks anyway.....I do NOT want to continue.......Please CANCEL my deposit (thanks)

You're welcome. No problem. If you still need help with this issue later on or if you need help with any other electronics / computer issue, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.