p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

I am trying to upgrade my Kindle as per your email. I can't

Customer Question

I am trying to upgrade my Kindle as per your email. I can't connect to my wireless network because it has a number in the password ***** my Kindle doesn't have numbers.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Kathy.

Your kindle does have numbers available, if you look to the bottom left corner of the on screen keyboard, you'll see a little arrow or symbol, which switches to the numeric keyboard.

If you have the older model with a physical keyboard, then the shift key will give you numbers on the top row.

Worst case, you can always upgrade the kindle manually via the usb cable and download the updates to it from your computer.

If you need more info on any of this, just let me know.