Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

How do I read and delete voicemails on samsung mobile

Customer Question

How do I read and delete voicemails on samsung mobile SM-G360G
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what you have tried, and also, what voicemail service you have (more or less. Is it provided by the service providing company for your phone's voice service? or by someone else or some other entity?)

If you have not received any voicemail messages yet, you cannot read any, of course.

So I advise you to make sure that your voicemail service is working by calling it as just-anyone, and leaving a test message in it. Hang up, wait 5 minutes or longer, then call to check your VM messages, see if the test message is mentioned or is present in your VM mailbox, etc.

Let me know please. I can advise you further on this problem once I know more details, and once you have done that suggested test. Thanks.