Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Getting google play on my on my ***** ***** kyros mid8042,

Customer Question

getting google play on my on my ***** ***** kyros mid8042
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a android tablet that desnt come preinstalled with any google play stores drivers
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Android Device Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Coby Kyros MID8042 NFL Google Android tablet that comes with Android operating system 4.0 ice cream but doesn't come with Any preset Google Play drivers or Services so you're not able to access Google Play for their apps or any of that

You will have to download and install the Google play app. You will have to have unknown sources enabled in your security settings. You can get the file at apk mirror here:

http://bitli.es/xzNsUc