Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Ihave a cell Samsung phone which I discarded because it

Customer Question

Ihave a cell Samsung phone which I discarded because it didn't ring when someone called me. I kept it but got a new cell phone - another brand which I don't like and have to replace.
I recently recharged my "discarded" phone and everything seems in order. I tested the ringer sound it seems fine. However because I have no service on it, I couldn't actually test it - (have someone call me to test if,in fact. it is now ringing, working) Is there any way it can be tested just for this problem, before I set up a service program on it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

The older phone's problem was a problem with the old phone. This new phone does not have any connection with the old phone and will work guaranteed. You are save to setup the service programming on the phone.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I received your first email wherein you stated there was a problem with my credit card info. This after I had advised you I would not need your further service and of course I expected you to bill me $5 for any Yes or No answer. However, you did not acknowledge this and sent more emails?? It was obvious I did not need your further service. I bought a new phone for $20. I am not familiar with the word"Android". The cell phone in question was a Paylo -small, simple inexpensive ,used rarely by a senior. I see you have charged my account $5 and $16 - $16 too much. I hope this will be rectified.

"I" did not send you any such email. I only work here. I only see what you see on this page. I am sorry for the confusion. I will have this question closed and have your refund sent.

Thank you,

***** *****