Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a homeland security lock on my kindle fire
, I

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Android Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have read some tips but they did not work on the drop down I do not have the more op.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Android Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Swipe down from the top of the screen and tapSettings. Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults. Tap Reset to confirm.