Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.
23511658

Minix neo 64 android. external mouse and keyboard will no

Customer Question

minix neo 64 android. external mouse and keyboard will no longer work. The supplied remote works but the on screen keyboard will not load.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The first thing I would do is give it a complete restart. To do that, just hold the power button until you see the option to restart. Select it, let it turn off and back in, and then check it again. Of that doesn't work, you may have to do a reset, and I can give.you the instructions for that if it becomes necessary.